We receive, collect and store any information you provide us at point of enrolment. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Why we collect this information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To update you on class times and cancelled sessions
- To provide our clients with ongoing customer assistance and technicalsupport
- To be able to contact our clients with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages
- To personalise our service to you and make sure we are aware of anyhealth conditions or injuries you may have
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulationsPlease note we may ask your permission to talk or email your physiotherapist, consultant, doctor, or other health professional if we think this would benefit your treatment. You would be entitled to see this correspondence.How we collect informationWhen you fill out an online enquiry form, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only. Information may also be collected on enrolment at the beginning of a class or private session.How do we store information?Enrolment forms that are in hard copy form are scanned and electronically stored. The paper copy is then shredded and disposed of.
How do we communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you of new classes being offered, to make you aware of any cancellation, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Our website is hosted on WordPress platform. Cookies are implemented on this platform.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at pilatesbyhali.co.uk
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at